Jungle Culture Reusable Eco-friendly Cutlery Set | Dark Wood Travel Utensils
This zero waste travel cutlery is perfect for on-the-go meals. This beautiful set of high quality sustainable flatware utensils is everything you need to enjoy food without plastic whether at work, on camping trips, picnics, festivals, events and more!
This premium dark wood reusable cutlery set is handmade in Southern Vietnam. Each plastic-free cutlery set is crafted using scraps from a local furniture maker and housed in an organic cotton bag, hand sewn by seamstresses in historic Hoi An, Vietnam.
Wooden utensils are the perfect alternative to plastic cutlery and you can use your set for camping, takeaways, travel or as a handy lunch set.
1 x Curved wooden fork
1 x Serrated wooden knife
1 x Large wooden spoon
1 x Natural bamboo straw
1 x Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush
1 x Organic cotton pouch
- Handmade cutlery set – Eco-friendly cutlery for picnics, takeaways and travel.
- Classy zero waste cutlery – Beautiful dark wood alternative to bamboo cutlery or plastic cutlery.
- 100% organic wooden flatware set – Each wooden utensil is hand carved and perfectly shaped.
- Lightweight and durable – Designed to last a lifetime – Sustainable and zero waste.
- Perfect camping cutlery – Fantastic gift for people who like the outdoors.
We strongly recommend never putting your zero waste utensils in the dishwasher or microwave as extreme temperatures can cause damage to wooden cutlery. To wash your eco-friendly cutlery set, simply run warm soapy water over your utensils and clean using a dish clothe. Do not leave to soak for an excessive amount of time or this may cause your eco utensils to stain.
5% from every sale from this product will be donated to wildlife conservation organisations through Work for Good. This month we are fundraising for the Marine Conservation Society.