Leiho Bamboo Socks - 3 Pack - 1 pair donated to a homeless person for every pair purchased
Leiho is a brand with a kind heart and a simple idea: to give homeless people fresh, clean socks.
Did you know that clean socks are the most requested item of clothing at homeless shelters? Most of us are fortunate enough to put on a clean pair of socks everyday but unfortunately this isn’t an option for some. Homeless people walk several miles a day to find food and shelter, so with limited access to laundry facilities, their foot health is at risk. That’s the great thing about in Leiho in that for every pair of socks sold, Leiho give another pair to a homeless person!
Out Of Stock
Leiho socks are made from Bamboo fibre which offers warmth, comfort and style throughout the year. Bamboo fibres provides a climate adapting temperature for feet. and prevents sweating and odour build up. Add to that a luxurious silky touch for a perfect fit without squeezing or restrictions and you are ready for any adventure.
Facts about Bamboo:
1. Comfort: it’s much softer than cotton socks!
2. Odour resistant due to its naturally absorbent and moisture wicking features.
3. Naturally hypoallergenic as no chemicals and pesticides are used to grow the bamboo crop, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
4. Temperature adapting due to the micro-gaps in the fabric that help regulate the body’s temperature, meaning it breathable in the summer and warm in the winter.
5. Only requires 30% of the water needed to grow cotton and doesn’t require irrigation, saving one of our most valuable resources.
6. The bamboo crop grows incredibly fast and efficiently, reaching it’s full height in just 8-10 weeks.
7. Bamboo absorbs more CO2 and generates more oxygen than hardwood trees.
8. When harvested, the crop is cut rather than dug up, reducing the risk of soil erosion.
Unisex - UK Sizes 4-7, 8-12
- Ethically produced (the manufacturer is GOTS licensed)
- Made from Bamboo
- One pair of socks is donated to a homeless person for every pair bought
- Bamboo fibre is environmentally friendly, temperature adapting, hypoallergenic and odour resistant.
5% from every sale from this product will be donated to wildlife conservation organisations through Work for Good. This month we are fundraising for the Marine Conservation Society.
Care Instructions: The material is softer and more delicate which means they do not go well in the tumble dryer. Save energy and hang these socks to dry.
Why is this product eco-conscious?
The socks are made from Bamboo. Bamboo fibre is environmentally friendly, temperature adapting, hypoallergenic and odour resistant.
The material is softer and more delicate which means they do not go well in the tumble dryer. Save energy and hang these socks to dry.
Ingredients, materials and product packaging
Wrapped in recycled brown kraft paper.
Leiho is a social impact brand that supports a range of social causes from homelessness to poverty. Their journey began with bamboo socks that help people experiencing homelessness because clean socks are one of the most requested item of clothing at homeless shelters. So for every pair of socks sold, they donate another warm pair to someone in need in the hopes to help improve their quality of life.
In their first year they have managed to donate over 2700 pairs of socks of those in need. At Leiho, all of their suppliers are certified in ethical working conditions and manufacturing standards. They take conscious steps in improving their environmental impact as much as they can and one day they hope to introduce a socks recycling scheme to ensure that no pair of socks go to waste!
Bamboo socks! The imagination runs wild. But are so soft and comfy. Reached us in good time. Very happy Thank you